CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Tad bit about me

Now that i pretty much can breath out a little on my own i guess i better start crank back the engine.It's way long overdue.Mind you,the last semester was H-E-C-T-I-C thus explain the long absence. I was too busy sorting out my messed up life.This is not my first blog tho'.I had one before which i started quite sometime ago.Deleted.Too much drama for my likings.But then i decided to start a new one. To mark my journey in this subject MGT 300 :) .I am no Zosat or any other bloggers who is in the 'fantasy' world nor i am a graduate of Harvard School of Language and Literature. Do they even have that?But anyway,I am me.Far from perfect.I have nothing but respect for them. For the effort they made to jot down itsy bitsy part of their interesting private life and inspired many people out there,i believe,including myself.I still call myself a Captain, no one know it. .I am not yet a scorer student at the moment,at least.I am still learning and undergoing my learning process. But hey,that doesn't mean that i can't share my two cents view in this subject.Everybody started from scratch don't they?



Enough with the gibbering. I am a student. I enrolled myself in a local university which are UiTM.I am now in semester 4 . I'm currently taking subject MGT300, hey that's why this blog is exist!!. Yes,there were few ups and downs moment for the past 3 semester.It was never a bed of roses and a smooth journey. The amount of workload,pressure,stress and drama you have to cope was unbearable. But then, that's what makes it worth it you know. Nothing comes easy in this life isn't it?

I can't possibly be writing start from the day i got here. Because that would be a lot of 'flash-back mind boggling' thinking to be done.Like A LOT.3 semester may seems like a short time but mind you,i feel like I've been here for years!  


I guess that much I can say.. 

Happy Reading earthling :)

0 Opinion/s: